If you are looking for a keynote speaker with a fascinating story, great message (tailored for your audience) and a humorous delivery that will have your audience enthused, engaged and inspired, then consider hiring Mark for your next meeting or event.
Mark’s presentations combine “been there – experienced that” stories with a meaningful message that will have your audience laughing, thinking and writing down action steps to put to work on the job.
Getting Better presentations are tailored to fit the themes of the event and objectives of the organization. Audiences include:
- Administrators and Senior Managers
- Nurses, Therapists and Care Techs
- Physicians and Medical Staff
In addition to being a Cardiac Sarcoidosis survivor, Mark’s background includes 25 years as President and Founder of Corporate Dynamics, Inc. – a training & consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations to build better structures and processes for serving customers/patients. He has developed hundreds of presentations and training programs focused on producing exceptional outcomes from every customer interaction and achieving superior customer satisfaction scores. Whatever the challenge, we’re all about Getting Better.
- 1/2 –Day Session (3 workshops, 30 books)
- Full-Day Session (6 workshops, 60 books)
- Travel Expenses (if applicable) are billed separately
- *Ask about Supplier Sponsored Programs
- **A portion of all seminar/book fees are donated to the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research